Marian, I knew about that faq, but its answer is about the previous version
of Kawa, developed by Tek-Tools.

Allaire bought the product last autumn and promissed to make it a very good
IDE for writing EJBs and for exploiting the full power of J2EE, while their
other product, JRun Studio, will remain for users who develop mainly JSPs
and servlets and who are more web designers than developers.

I was very surprised to see Orion on their supported J2EE app server list,
together with Allaire's JRun or BEA's WebLogic, but this is what Allaire
says about Kawa 5.0 Enterprise (among other features): "Deploy your
application built in Kawa Enterprise on Java application servers from an
array of vendors. For really seamless deployment, take advantage of built-in
integration with JRun, BEA WebLogic, and Orion."

There is no mention about app servers in the Kawa 5.0 Pro product
information.

BUT, and I would have never thought that Allaire would make a mistake like
this, the online help says :"You can configure J2EE-RI 1.2 and Weblogic 5.1
servers to run in Kawa. Support for more servers will be available in future
versions." (What's new in Kawa 5.0 Ent,
http://www.allaire.com/Documents/kawa/KawaEnt5.0/whatsnew.htm).

And the Kawa 5.0 Ent Tutorial Index lists links to tutorials about using
Kawa with J2EE RI, WebLogic and JRun. Nothing about Orion.

I have learned my lesson. I apologize. But if you cannot take even a
"product information" for granted...

:-(
Ervin