<bully>
try using a database... ;)
</bully>
you have to run a database, and inform orion about it
(orion/config/data-sources.xml)

I believe that as a default(can't remeber how the distrib config is), orion
uses Hypersonic DataBase in Server Mode...

this is a config you can use...

<data-source
                class="com.evermind.sql.ConnectionDataSource"
                name="Hypersonic"
                location="jdbc/HypersonicCoreDS"
                xa-location="jdbc/xa/HypersonicXADS"
                ejb-location="jdbc/HypersonicDS"
                connection-driver="org.hsql.jdbcDriver"
                username="sa"
                password=""
                max-connections="80"
                url="jdbc:HypersonicSQL:hsql://localhost"
                inactivity-timeout="30"
/>

for it you must be running the database first...

something in the line of

        java -classpath %CLASSPATH%;hsql.jar org.hsql.Server

(be sure to be in the same dir of hsl.jar OR fixing the above line to reflex
it)

that's it

HTH

JOP