I am populating a postgreSQL database with "Product"
entity beans. I get a java.lang.OutOfMemeoryError
After adding about 200K entries. Am I getting this
error because all these entity beans stay in memory?
Is there a work-around it besides increasing the -mx
option value? How can one to create number of objects
limited only by the disk-space?

Thanks for your help.

                        while (true)
                        {
                                // Create a new Product and narrow the reference.
                                Product product =
(Product)PortableRemoteObject.narrow(home.create(i),
Product.class);
                                name = "product"+i
                                cost = i;
                                product.setName(name);