This is a known bug. A workaround was posted a while back. I have since
moved to another company and don´t have an installation of orion here so
I´m going from memory here. there should be some class in the orion API
like com.evermind.Administrator which has a function flush() (static I
believe) which flushes theentities from memory.

Sven