I have a problem with <load-on-startup> on my SunOS machine..

in the init() of my HttpServlet i have
   DocumentBuilderFactory docBuilderFactory =
DocumentBuilderFactory.newInstance();
   DocumentBuilder docBuilder = docBuilderFactory.newDocumentBuilder();
   File temp = new File(xmlFile);
   Document doc = docBuilder.parse(temp);
In my web.xml i have
    <load-on-startup> 0 </load-on-startup>
so that the servlet will be placed into service when orion starts..
With w2k it works fine but with the unix machine (SunOS 5.7) i have a
    java.io.IOException: Stream closed.
when the docBuilder try to parse the temp file....

The same code is rexecuted whe the first user access the website & it works
without errors..

Any suggestion is appreciated.

Thanks
Marco

--

Ing. Marco Isella, Software Engineer
TINET SA, Via Violino 1, CH-6928 Manno-Lugano