Hi,

In my application, A MemberProfileEJB has two non-EJB
dependent classes, WebProfile and Membership dependent
objects. The MemberProfileEJB has abstract
createWebProfile and createMembership methods.

One of the business methods of MemberProfileEJB,
setMembership() looks as shown below. But when I try
to deploy this in Orion 1.3.8, I get the errors shown.
I am at a loss to see what the Persistence Manager
could be expecting.

I'd greatly appreciate any help.

Thanks

___________________

        public void setMembership(String type, float
donation)
        {
            trace("MemberProfileEJB.setMembership():
entering");
            Membership membership = null;
            try
            {
                membership = (Membership)createMembership();
            }
            catch (CreateException ce)
            {
                System.out.println("problem creating
membership "+ ce);
            }
            membership.setType(type);
            membership.setDonation(donation);
            trace("MemberProfileEJB.setMembership():
exiting");

        }
_________________________

MemberProfileEJB_PersistenceManager21.java:39:
Incompatible type for =. Explicit cast needed to
convert com.cmc.ejb.member.WebProfile to
WebProfile_Dependent18.
                this.webProfile = value;
                                ^
MemberProfileEJB_PersistenceManager21.java:49:
Incompatible type for =. Explicit cast needed to
convert com.cmc.ejb.member.Membership to
Membership_Dependent19.
                this.membership = value;