Sent: Tuesday, February 13, 2001 7:38 AM
Subject: Re: Installing application.

Try using relative paths instead.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, February 12, 2001 5:51 PM
Subject: Installing application.

Hi:

I have been trying to install an application using orion and I am having a terrible time of it. With what information I can find I have installed the application in the application direcotry of orion and set the refrence in the server.xml file but I get this error when starting up orion:

C:\orion>java -jar orion.jar
Error instantiating application at file:/C:/orion/addressbook2: Unable to find/r
ead assembly info for C:\orion/addressbook2 (IO error: unable to find addressboo
k2)
Orion/1.3.8 initialized

Any ideas?

Are there any clear tutorials out there in setting up an application in orion?

Thanks,

Stefan