If you read the appropriate Xalan source code for <xsl:include>
you will find that when there is no "base" specified for the XSL
document, it uses the System property "user.dir", which is the
directory in which you started Orion, or in your case C:\orion.

Apparently, from the previous posting, setSystemId() can fix this.

Also, you should probably use "./include/include.xsl", or
"include/include.xsl" for your path, as opposed to the full path
implied by the leading slash.

tim.