First off, if you asked a question here and expected a reply which by you
would determine if you would use the product..well..I feel bad that you felt
a mailing list should return a reply to you. These mailing lists are not a
"MUST ANSWER" forum. They are more of a "I HOPE SOMEONE ANSWERS" forum.
Therefore you only fooled yourself if you felt that Orion or anyone else was
going to answer your question. That isn't to say it will never get answered.
But, I have posted a few questions here and never got a reply as well.
That's the breaks in using a forum to get answers. Most people are pretty
good about replying to something they can help out on. Most people will also
not bother to answer specific types of questions, such as those they have no
knowledge of, feel are off topic, or just plain stupid. There are many other
reasons I am sure. None the less, I don't know what your question was, so
try asking it again, and I'll see if I can help you. But in terms of using
Orion, thus far I haven't found a better product in terms of ease of use,
performance, and feature set for the price. I am taking a shot in the dark
here on that being part of your question. I await a response in this forum
from you and will try to answer it if I can.