-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Cliff Rowley
Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2001 6:37 AM
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: RE: Last posting

Tim, thankyou for your mature and decent reply - it is very much
appreciated.

I must apologise for being rather obtrusive, I am almost ready to crack and
'let them take me away', and everyone seems to be taking a fair whack from
it just recently.  Some people react like bulldogs, and some people care to
remember they are dealing with real people with real problems.

Sorry if I caused you any displeasure.

Cliff