Hi,
I'm requesting  help with an orion deployment problem that i have been
trying to solve for a while.

I have two applications running in orion 1.4.5, (i) Soap which consists
of a number of servlets and (ii) Serene which has a number of ejbs.
I want the Soap application to be able to lookup ejbs in the Serene
application.

So i have put an ejb-ref in the web.xml file for the Soap application

<ejb-ref>
    <ejb-ref-name>ejb/ClientInterface</ejb-ref-name>
    <ejb-ref-type>Session</ejb-ref-type>
    <home>serene.ejb.ClientInterfaceHome</home>
    <remote>serene.ejb.ClientInterface</remote>

 </ejb-ref>

and then an ejb-ref-mapping in the orion-web.xml
deployment----------------------------------------------------------

  <ejb-ref-mapping name="ejb/ClientInterface"
location="ormi://waits/serene/serene.ejb.ClientInterface" />

and this is the error i get when trying to do the lookup ------

Exception caught: javax.naming.NameNotFoundException:
ormi://waits/serene/serene.ejb.ClientInterface not found

I think the problem is just specifying the right JNDI location to the
orion ormi server
I have tried many combinations of ormi path but can't find the right one.

any help would be much appreciated.

regards

colin harris..