You would probably want to use the defined ejb-ref name that you have setup in your web.xml.
I would gess that that name would not end in *Home?
WR
-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Från: Phan Anh Tran [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Skickat: den 26 februari 2001 22:14
Till: Orion-Interest
Ämne: JNDI Lookup Failure

How's the deployed EJB mapped to the JNDI context?

1. EJB = trantech.ejb.TestSession,TestSessionHome,TestSessionBean.
2. Is the JNDI lookup string "java:comp/env/ejb/trantech/ejb/TestSessionHome" ?

I keep getting the following exception in my JSP page:

javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: ejb/trantech/ejb/TestSessionHome not found in Test-Web
        at com.evermind.util.t.lookup(JAX)
        at com.evermind.server.hm.f4(JAX)
        at com.evermind.server.hm.lookup(JAX)
        at javax.naming.InitialContext.lookup(Unknown Source)
        at __jspPage1_testejb_jsp._jspService(__jspPage1_testejb_jsp.java:33)
        at com.orionserver.http.OrionHttpJspPage.service(JAX)
        at com.evermind.server.http.HttpApplication.xj(JAX)
        at com.evermind.server.http.JSPServlet.service(JAX)
        at com.evermind.server.http.d3.sw(JAX)
        at com.evermind.server.http.d3.su(JAX)
        at com.evermind.server.http.ef.s1(JAX)
        at com.evermind.server.http.ef.do(JAX)