Title: RE: Has anyone written an EJBDoclet impl for Orion?

I'm in the process of writing one.  It currently generates
the home, remote, and data classes.  I'm working on the
ejb-jar portion now.  Features that Rickard's does not
have:

1) ejb 2.0
2) real xml templates
3) ejb-jar portions for each bean that get merged into
   any ejb-jar at a later time
4) eventually, it will generate the files without messing
   with your edits in those files.  (as soon as I figure
   out the best way to do that)

-tim