Title: RE: Everyones problem
A very good suggestion.
WR
-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Från: Tim Drury [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Skickat: den 7 mars 2001 07:07
Till: Orion-Interest
Ämne: RE: Everyones problem

The list actually has a "fool filter" which takes an
unsubscribe messages sent to the full list instead of
the admin account and unsubscribes the user.  However,
people seem to have trouble spelling "unsubscribe".
The old adage, "build a foolproof system and someone
will build a better fool" comes to mind. :)

What I usually see on other lists is a trailer attached
to every message sent out with instructions and/or link
to unsubscribing from the list.  Most email list software
supports appending a trailer message to all messages.

-tim