-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Alex Paransky
Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2001 12:10 AM
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: Using Orion with Apache...

If I follow the documentation on http://orionsupport.com and configure
Apache as reverse proxy, how do I deal with SSL?  In other words, if user is
trying to access https://www.bigcorp.com/myapp/index.jsp which is configured
to proxy to ORION, do I still need to install the SSL on the Orion server,
or would Apache handle the SSL encryption when it forwards the request to
Orion?

Thanks.
-AP_