I just installed orion1.4.5 in my unix account. I have made the necessary configuration.  However, when I start orion, it looks like this:

    uxb1% java -jar orion.jar
    Error starting RMI-Server: IO Error: Address already in use
    Error starting HTTP-Server: Address already in use
    Orion/1.4.5 initialized

I thought the port number has been used by others. But when I changed it to different port numbers, I still got the same message as the above. And I tried quite a few port numbers.

However, when I open my browser and type in the default URL

It works, I got orion up and running...

then the problem: I can not even run a simple jsp file like the following

Error...Error..

Can you help please? I have been spent whole day today without sucess.

If you click the above URL you can see the error message.

Roland