Before stating your server check your host ports.
Below is a very simple but useful portscanner

import java.net.*;
import java.io.*;

public class TestPortScanner {

    String host = "localhost";

    if (args.length > 0) {
      host = args[0];
    }
Socket theSocket = null;
    try {
      InetAddress theAddress = InetAddress.getByName(host);
      for (int i = 130; i < 140; i++) {
        try {
          theSocket = new Socket(host, i);
          System.out.println("There is a server on port " + i + " of " +
host);
          System.out.println(theSocket);
          theSocket.close();
        }