Thinking about this I guess you can define the message signature for SOAP so
you'd have to pass a JNDI name right in the message. Trivial by the sound of
it.

So you plan to deliver the response as a SOAP message? so you have to use
Reflection to do this and make sure your APIs adhere to a naming convention.
Sounds like a fun project actually.