From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of D. Akers
Sent: Thursday, March 08, 2001 1:10 PM
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: new error... never seen this.

    Hi guys, here's a strange, strange thing.  I have a jsp page, which includes another page.  Basically,

page1.jsp:

<%@ page ... %>
<%
    if (request.getParameter("checkpage").equals("page2"))
    {%>
         <%@ include file="page2.jsp" %>
<%}
    else ...
%>
page2.jsp:

<%@ page ... %>
<%
    do a database update
%>
<jsp:forward page="page1.jsp">
    <jsp:param name="checkpage" value="page2" />
</jsp:forward>

So anyway, this works fine, and has worked fine for some time.  All of a sudden though, I am getting the error:

java.io.IOException: Data has already been flushed to the client

at com.evermind.server.http.EvermindJSPWriter.clear(JAX)
at /ProAdmin.jsp._jspService(/ProAdmin.jsp.java:1376)
at com.orionserver.http.OrionHttpJspPage.service(JAX)
at com.evermind.server.http.HttpApplication.xj(JAX)
at com.evermind.server.http.JSPServlet.service(JAX)
at com.evermind.server.http.d3.sw(JAX)
at com.evermind.server.http.d3.su(JAX)
at com.evermind.server.http.ef.s1(JAX)
at com.evermind.server.http.ef.do(JAX)
at com.evermind.util.f.run(JAX)

This appears to be a problem with orion, but I have NO idea what might be causing it or how to fix it,
despite a great deal of searching.  I am running orion 1.4.5...  Can ANYONE shed some light on this?  It is driving me CRAZY!!
Derek Akers,
Eldan Software.