Just a thought, but since you are only seeing this behavior in your
'production' environment: is your webserver configured to send redirects for
these jsp's?
If this is the case, then you will loose POST data. This happens because the
webserver tells the browser a new URL where it should go to and upon
following this new URL, the browser does not resubmit your post data.

Marcel