I am working on the latest version of PetStore (1.1.1) and on Oracle.
I am deploying these on
I am able to deploy the application and am able to see the screens.

However, I am not able to authenticate myself.
When I signIn with the default user, I get an error with the message:

"You could not be authenticated with the information provided.
Please check your Username and Password.

Return to Sign in Page"

When I choose New User and I create a totally new user that I never
tried before,
the record goes thru. However, I see an error logged as;
Error deserializing EJB-session
java.io.WriteAbortedException: Writing aborted by exception;
java.io.NotSerializableException:
com.sun.j2ee.blueprints.petstore.control.ejb.ModelUpdateManager

Technically I am signed-on. However, (wonder if it is related, ) when I
enter the store, add to cart and go to checkout, it asks me to sign-in
again. The scenario repeats!

Side-bar:
When I get a new user regn screen,  the MyAccount is always enabled.
When I click on it, I get the J2ee account preferences to modify! This
means I am authenticated!

The Orion Console has an error that may be significant:
Error deserializing EJB-session
java.io.WriteAbortedException: Writing aborted by exception;
java.io.NotSerializableException:
com.sun.j2ee.blueprints.petstore.control.ejb.ModelUpdateManager

Would someone be kind enough to tell me:
1. Changes in the XML files for OrionSecurityAdapter
2. What else do I need in my principals.xml file? I am assuming it only
checks for the principals in my application directory and not config. If
not please enlighten me.
I introduced this in the <users> tag:
           <user username="j2ee" password="j2ee" />
3. I used estore-orionadapter.jar as a library in my
orion-application.xml

Once again, I am running PetStore on Orion and Oracle on NT platform.

Thanks. With Regards,

Ranga