Hi,

The jdk 1.3 JVM of SUN (oth on Windows and Linux) throws a
java.lang.InternalError on redeployment, after calling
Runtime.getRuntime.exec(...).

At some moment in time a need to do some administration on my Linux server.
That moment is defined my a client calling a Session Bean on the orion
server. To start the administrative stuff I use
Runtime.getRuntime().exec("mycommand").

This cuases next time I deploy the application module a
java.lang.InternalError.

As far as I have been able to test it, it look like it has only to do with
redeployment. I can call the adminstrative stuff a number of times. I do
'destroy()' the process created by the exec() call. The problem is gone
after restarting the server.

FE

Frank Eggink
Swift Applications
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
+31 6 28847325 (voice)
+31 33 4532464 (fax)
One, two, three: Testing ...
Auto-deploying test (Previous deployment not found)...
java.lang.InternalError: name was null
at com.evermind.server.deployment.SecurityRole.(JAX)
at com.evermind.server.NamespaceAccessController.ant(JAX)
at com.evermind.server.NamespaceAccessController.a7(JAX)
at com.evermind.server.deployment.EnterpriseArchive.og(JAX)
at com.evermind.server.deployment.EnterpriseArchive.p7(JAX)
at com.evermind.server.ServerComponent.ane(JAX)
at com.evermind.server.ServerComponent.anf(JAX)
at com.evermind.server.deployment.EnterpriseArchive.akz(JAX)
at com.evermind.server.ServerComponent.update(JAX)
at com.evermind.server.deployment.EnterpriseArchive.update(JAX)
at com.evermind.server.ApplicationServer.ux(JAX)
at com.evermind.server.hd.run(JAX)
at com.evermind.util.g.run(JAX)
at com.evermind.util.f.run(JAX)