inline

No, SSL requires a different HTTP Listener; you'll have to add a new
web-site.xml listening on port 443, and make a reference to it on
server.xml; I suggest you go to orionsupport.com and check out their HOW-TO
on the subject

> 2. So far I have only seen two places to get CA certificates
> for the secure
> site, Verisign and Tharwte. Are there other alternatives in
> the states for
> strong ssl certificates?
If you are using Internet Explorer, try Tools|Internet Options, select the
Content tab, then click on the Certificates button. It'll show you all the
Root CA certificates it trusts; I don't remember Netscape's shortcut, but it
has similar functionality (or even better; they came up with SSL in the
first place). I see GlobalSign, GTE, SecureNet, UTN, along the more familiar
ones.