An excellent thread started yesterday on kuro5hin.org about Java frameworks
for web development.  the link is:

http://www.kuro5hin.org/?op=displaystory;sid=2001/4/19/01651/4233

noted on the kuro5hin.org headline page as "picking a Java framework..." for
those that don't trust dynamic click-throughs (good for you!  you're
thinking!)

Good thoughts on struts vs. ?, tomcat/jakarta vs. resin/caucho, some
thoughts on app-servers vs. struts...and some tales of implementation...

No words on Orion, yet, tho.  This might be a good time to wpread a little
of that Orionserver goodness to the rest of the world, if we can evangelize
in a thoughtful, disciplined manner (NOTE:  kuro5hin.org is NOT a slash-type
site...!).  The views thus far have been very thought-provoking and opened
up a variety of different ways of looking at J2EE technologies and how to
implement them (both for clients and for my own education).

dedmike