From: Geoffrey Marshall [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, April 23, 2001 10:30 AM
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: Orion CLASSPATH

Hello all!

Can anyone tell me what Orion is doing with the CLASSPATH.  I suspect it
is building
its own or adding to mine simply because it knows how to find certain
jars that I have not specified anywhere.

Any info appreciated...

--

Geoffrey W. Marshall            Director of Development
t e r r a s c o p e                phone (415) 951-4944