Is there a bug in loadbalancer.jar??  Sounds like the orion team tested their loadbalancing with the default-web-app, saw it worked it assumed things were properly set up for it to work with other applications as well.

Why do I think this?  Well I've been trying to get orion to cluster other apps for over a week now.

Also, the only person I've spoken to who has successfully gotten load balancing working *IS NOT* using loadbalancer.jar - they are using a hardware load balancer.

Has anyone out there gotten clustering working on app other than the default-web-app *using loadbalancer.jar*??  If so, I would appreciate if you could provide me with any info on how you set it up.

Thanks,

Michael N. Christoff
Developer, Eldan Software, Ltd.
Toronto, Canada