Hi all,

To all FreeBSD users: The java/orion port has been updated. It now correctly
installs a `orionctl' script and a link to this script from
/usr/local/etc/rc.d/orion.sh, so that Orion is started at boot time.

Any comments and suggestions, or even improvements are welcome.

To install the port, make sure your ports collection is up to date (typically
maintained using cvsup). The version of the package should be 1.4.5_2. Then do
the following as root:

   # cd /usr/ports/java/orion
   # make install

Sincerely,

Ernst

--
Ernst de Haan
Java Architect

    "Come to me all who are weary and burdened
        and I will give you rest" -- Jesus Christ