Thanks for all many response. What a great community!!!

Unfortunately for me  "java -jar autoupdate.jar" does not work because I am behind a
firewall.
Orionsupport.com says that if you're behind a proxy, as many users are, you'll need to
specify some extra parameters, as so:

java -DproxyHost=[proxy name] -DproxyPort=[proxy port] -jar autoupdate.jar

My firewall address in ie5.5 is http://firewall:8000/proxy.pac.
However I am not quite sure of how to specify the [proxname] and [proxy port].

I tried a few commands as follows but failed.
java -DproxyHost=http://firewall:8000/proxy.pac  -DproxyPort=8000 -jar autoupdate.jar
java -DproxyHost=[http://firewall:8000/proxy.pac]  -DproxyPort=[8000] -jar
autoupdate.jar
java -DproxyHost=[http://firewall:8000/proxy.pac]  -DproxyPort=[80] -jar autoupdate.jar
java -DproxyHost=http:firewall  -DproxyPort=8000 -jar autoupdate.jar
java -DproxyHost=firewall  -DproxyPort=80 -jar autoupdate.jar
etc

Could someone please give me the correct format.

Many thanks

Gan Gounden
City of Cape Town
Ph (021) 400-2174
Fax (021) 425-1096
Cell 083-63-59-268
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Any unauthorized use and interception of this e-mail is illegal.
If this e-mail is not intended for you, you may not copy,
distribute or disclose the contents to anyone.  This e-mail
does not give rise to any binding legal obligations upon the
City of Cape Town unless the City of Cape Town subsequently
confirms the content in writing non-electronically.  This e-mail
may be confidential, legally privileged or otherwise protected
by law.  Unauthorised disclosure or copying of any or all of it
may be unlawful. If you receive this e-mail in error please notify
the sender and delete the message