-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Berry Sizemore
Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2001 3:57 PM
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: RE: SSLServerSocket error

Thanks El,

I have indeed already viewed that documentation which makes no mention of
the issue I am experiencing.

Thanks,
Berry

<<< "elephantwalker" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  5/31  3:38p >>>
Berry,

have you followed the www.orionsupport.com hints on this? I followed the
instructions and the orionsupport stuff, and didn't have a problem.

Take a gander at www.orionsupport.com, put together by some good people, and
very helpfull for getting through the first few troubles with orion.

regards,

the elephantwalker