I am developing a system using Orion, I have developed a previous system
using the server.  The first system was using a web front end and included
jsp, sevlets and different EJBS.  The current system I want to develop is a
RMI front end and an EJB back end.  I have not done this before and I am
finding it hard to develop the RMI Client.  From what I can understand is
that a RMI Client must be included in the Orion server, but I thought the
point of RMI was to be able to distribute the system across many machines
and not just in a single server.

I have found it therefore hard to follow the examples and develop a test
application.  Can anyone give me some help with the processes that are
involved with this method of development.

Many thanks

Trent

This communication contains information which is
confidential and may also be privileged. It is for the
exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are
not the intended recipient(s) please note that any
distribution, copying or use of this communication
or the information in it is strictly prohibited.

Global Internet Billing Limited
598-608 Chiswick High Road
London W4 5RT +44 (0) 20 8612 8612

http://www.glintbill.com