Hi,

I will be on vacation until the 9th July 2001.
I will NOT have access to voice or email.
My manager has my contact details in case of an emergency.

Regards

Doug

AFAIK, the Oracle 1.2 jdbc driver has problems with clobs and blobs. They
don't work.  The oci drivers don't seem to have this issue, but that doesn't
help you if you are using linux.

You should try a simple servlet w/jdbc code > Oracle database. Skip the
ejb's in this step just to see if it is a driver problem. If this doens't
work, you know what your problem is.

Binary data is serialized with the Long Raw datatype as noted in the
oracle-schema.xml. So if you have a cmp ejb, Long Raw would be used. You
might try that in your datatype for the simple servlet test.

regards,

the elephantwalker