I'm just trying to deploy the news (news.ear) application on a Solaris box
with jdk1.2

've had Orion running without any ejb-applications (ie: just with the
default web app) without any problems on the same box.

However, when I try and deploy any ears it fails when it gets to the
"auto-deploying XXX-ejb.jar (No complete previous deployment found) ..."

It never gets past this stage

I've tried Orion 1.5.2 and Orion 1.4.7

I've configured Orion to use the Jikes compiler version 1.12 (set in
server.xml and I've checked the path and the classpath) - however, what's
really weird is if I deliberately put in the wrong path to the Jikes
compiler and then do java - jar orion.jar it does not throw an IO error,
like it normally does.

I've got Orion running on 5 different boxes w'out problems - the only
difference is that these other boxes have jdk1.3 with hotspot, but how much
difference could that make? (Famous last words :-) )

Any help greatly appreciated

Angus F. Mark
Technical Architect
RTSe UK Ltd