Hellu,

I don't know how to configure the following transaction scenario with CMP.
Please some help or maybe a little example:
I have two bean methods: A and B.
A calls B and I want that when B throws a RemoteException that A intercepts,
that B performs a rollback and A not !
I know how to do that in the code (I think): A just catches the
remoteException of B and doesn't throw it outside his method.

However how do I configure this in the xml file ??
I now have the following in my ejb-jar.xml, which mean that all the methods
execute in the same transaction:
----
      <container-transaction>
        <method>
         <description>Transaction-handling for the SmsManager</description>
         <ejb-name>nl.unwired.sgs.sms.SmsManager</ejb-name>
         <method-intf>Remote</method-intf>
         <method-name>*</method-name>
        </method>
        <trans-attribute>Required</trans-attribute>
      </container-transaction>
----

As far as I understand it, I have to configure that method B has
"RequiresNew set, but how do I configure this in the xml file, such that the
rest still use "Required" ??
And is this the correct way to do it ??

Please some help as I can't find anything on the Internet (mail-archive
etc..),
Eddie