Från: Engst Oliver (Platinion) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Skickat: den 10 augusti 2001 12:27
Till: Orion-Interest
Ämne: Leaked Connections .. URGENT !!!

If somebody could help me I would be very pleased.

I have a Bean, which is getting a Connection, fetching some data and then
creates a background Thread which fetches the rest of the data. This
additional background thread closes the connection in a Try{} finally block.
All works fine. I have System.out.println(... ) to check it. All connection
which are opened will are closed earlier or later. Depending of the fetching
time.

ORION is throwing its Exception that the connection is leaked:

OrionCMTConnection not closed, check your code!
LogicalDriverManagerXAConnection not closed, check your code!
(Use -Djdbc.connection.debug=true to find out where the leaked connection
was created)

That would be ok. But after 6 or 7 times it doesnt give me a new Connection.
The Exception is:

java.sql.SQLException: Unable to allocate a connection
        at
com.evermind.sql.OrionPooledDataSource.getConnectionOrionPooledDataSource.ja
va:194)

How can I avoid this ? It's extremely urgent because I have to deliver at
next Friday.

Thanks in Advance
Oliver