Title: SV: Roll-BACK question.
Thanks Juan, I like the load-on-startup alternative and will play around with it.

Ed
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2001 5:14 PM
Subject: RE: PrOperTies ??

env entries in the ejb-jar.xml, web.xml;
also, you could create a "load-on-startup" servlet, which is allowed to access disk, to create, say, a singleton
which in its constructor opens and loads the properties files. Therefore, you will be paying once per JVM for the initialization, and have it your way.

HTH
Juan Pablo