Dear Group,

Thanks for all of you who have joined the site. We have well over 150
clients now, and are experiencing growth of over 50% per week.

We have updated the site with some of your suggestions. Some improvements
include:

1. Automatic login in the site. Next time you login, check the "Save my
login information on this computer". We use a 3DES encryption cipher for the
cookie data, so don't worry that your password will be stolen. You can zero
out this information on a computer by clicking the logout button. If you
don't click the logout button, the information will stay current for two
weeks.

2. We have incorporated HTML filters in the messages so you don't have to
use complete HTML now. You can still use HTML, although we don't allow
things like table which would mess up the view of the message.

3. We have Next and Previous buttons on the Request display, so you can also
scroll through a list without going to the page view of the Request list.

4. We have a bread-crumbs navigator from each Request view so you can easily

5. You can change your password now in the My Account tab.

6. We have several simple preferences now which allow you to control whether
or not others see your name, email address, company and phone number. Don't
worry, the default is nobody sees this stuff.

We have more coming in the future such as a Search feature, List-Server view
(so you can see those Threads), Ignore and Friends lists, a Tips and Hints
application, and a News Application.

Please make comments.

To find good hints before the Tips and Hints application hits the site,
check out the Closed list, as this has Requests which have been solved.
Recent hits for everyone have been the CLOB request, and several User
Security requests.

Regards,

the Elephantwalker
www.elephantwalker.com