i have a design question for the list:

i have a situation where i have some persons that each owns a number of
games... each game has only one owner.

using orions OR mapping features i have put a collection of games in each
personbean. This creates a many-to-many table with a personid and a gameid.
My database design knowledge tells me this is wrong, and that what i need is
a foreign key to the person table in the game table.
also, i would like to be able to both see what games a person owns, and who
owns a certain game. i cant seem to do that without creating redundant data
in the database... i would like to think i could make a sensible ejblayer on
a sensible database design.

So in conclusion: how do i make this one-to-many relationship so i can read
it both ways without creating redundant data, and without making a
many-to-many table between the person and the game table?

hope any of this makes any sense

sincerely
Morten Wilken