Dear all,
we have similar requirement in our application. According to the Servlet
Specification 2.3 (SRV.4.7 SSL Attributes, page 36), there should be two
values stored in the request when using https:
javax.servlet.request.key_size and javax.servlet.request.cipher_suite,
but Orion is not storing this values in the request (Note: old versions
of those keys, javax.servlet.request.key-size and
javax.servlet.request.cipher-suite are also not stored in the request).
We think that this is a bug in the Orion. I am not aware of any other
possibility to determine the key length, any suggestions will be highly
appreciated.

Best Regards,
Ivo Rakovac