this is incorrect, they is a port 80 for each IP address.
As long as the clients can access each IP address, they can get to
either port 80.
Now Orion may be listening to ALL ip addresses on port 80 making it
"look" like there is only one
port 80. But each interface as a full compliment of ports.

http://www.netzdenker.de
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Ludwigstrasse 2
D-67346 Speyer / Germany