Hi Geoff

1. calling ejbFindBy... to get the primKeys of the entities;
2. checking if entities with such keys are already pooled;
3. for every key checking: if not pooled - call ejbLoad, else - get instance
from pool;

As you see, ejbFindBy... are called always independently of entity
is pooled or not.

--
Sergey G. Aslanov,
CBOSS Group,