Hi,

I'm wondering if this has anything to do with the Orion webserver. I am
using the com.oreilly.servlet.multipart.MultipartParser to upload files to
my servlet. If you try the same file several times, it will sometimes work
and sometimes fail with a "Corrupt form data: no leading boundary"
IOException.

It fails because normally it expects to see a valid boundary in the
HttpServletRequest obj, but some of the time the Header is being sent with
the content. So where it expects to see something like
"------------------------12012133613061", it finds a "POST <url...> HTTP1.1
etc"

It is strange that it sometimes works and sometimes not. Is there anything I
can set on the webserver side to ensure that the content is as is expected?

Thanks,
Justin