Dear Group,

The www.elephantwalker.com Support Site has been available for free to the
Orion community since August 2001. This forum allows users to attach files,
edit reply's, and close responses as your questions are answered. The
application which is used to power the forum had several innovations:

1. Completely j2ee based, with ejb's powering the back-end. Jives uses a
jdbc architecture.
2. Loadbalanced across several servers...Jives only recently achieved
loadbalancing.
3. Twice as fast as Jives under stressed conditions.
4. File attachments can be up to 2 MB.
5. The "bury" function which allows you to bury your thread.
6. A fast search function.
7. Free to all users.
8. And most of all, a strong user community to answer your Orion questions.

We now have over 700 users who use the site, and were the first to provide a
web forum for Orion users. We continue to provide the best Orion Support on
the planet.

Take a walk on the wild side and join the elephantwalker:

www.elephantwalker.com/main/gstarted.html

Regards,

the elephantwalker
www.elephantwalker.com