Darian,

There isn't a command-line parameter you can pass to Orion to get it to do this, but
as was shared with me on this list there's a really nice _free_ utility that does
this. It's called p6spy and is located at http://www.provision6.com/

I don't know about your second question, we've never tried to do it.

Jeff.