Ray Harrison wrote:

> Are you by chance using the location attribute in the code
> somewhere - i.e. refering to
> jdbc/OracleDS? If so, use the ejb-location instead
> (jdbc/ejb/OracleDS).

Thanks a lot.  That solved my problem.

I have another problem though.  When I deploy my own app into
orion, the cmp beans get deployed properly (w/o any error
messages).  But when the client tries to access the bean through
the findByPrimaryKey method I get the following exception:

  javax.ejb.ObjectNotFoundException: no such entity: <prikey>

where <prikey> is the primary key.  The row does exist in the
database but I don't see why it's not accessible.  The same app
is working well in weblogic.

Manish