I'm trying to get Orion to run a web app that's part of an ear.

I made the following changes:
IN SERVER.XML
<application name="Majordomo" path="C:\orion\autodeploy\Majordomo.ear"
auto-start="true" />

IN DEFAULT-WEB-SITE.XML
<web-app application="Majordomo" name="MajordomoWeb.war"
root="/MajordomoWeb" />

IN THE EAR'S APPLICATION.XML
<module>
        <web>
                <web-uri>MajordomoWeb.war</web-uri>
                <context-root>/MajordomoWeb</context-root>
        </web>
</module>

But when I hit http://localhost/MajordomoWeb/index, I get a "500: Internal
Server Error" and I can't find any output as to what the error is in any of
the log files.

The EJB portion of the app, which I accessed with an Application Client,
works fine.

One other clue: I'm referencing other JAR files, and using the Manifest
Class-Path attribute in the WAR file.  I tried putting the external JAR into
the /lib directory of the War, but that didn't work either.  Same error.

Any help here?

PS the EAR deploys into Sun's RI 1.3, and also into WebSphere 4.01.  It
works fine there, so it must be an Orion configuration problem.
-------------------
Kenneth DeLong
Senior Consultant
Direct: 510-517-5839 (Cell)