On the original subject - tutorials.

There's a huge list of examples all needing maintenance already. Why not
let the tutorials emerge from the community (like the NPS tutorial and
others) and let them be maintained by the community. All it takes is a
platform (like the Wiki) that is guaranteed to be available in the
future. It seems to me one tends to keep things centralized and under
control of few and therefore increasing the weight that those few
shoulders need to carry. That's not what I see as a community effort.
Distribute the weight so we can all contribute...

Roland

This e-mail and its contents are subject to the DISCLAIMER at
http://www.tno.nl/disclaimer/email.html