What I would like:
When recording track I would like to add track waypoints with some text
information (description) and select any icon to show at that place. Both
should be added to the recorded track and saved with the gpx track for
further use.
My experience:
1. I use the quick action "Add track way point". The icon for favorite is
placed. I canĀ“t add any further Information.
2. Doing like explained in the "trip recording" doc: "tap on the location
on map. Choose Add GPX waypoint, name it the way you want".  When I try to
save in the dashboard. The track is splitted and saved. No possibility to
add information, no possibility to select an icon.
Any hints?