*Hi everyoneI'm currently doing an internship about how to run a java
application on OSv and then run it in VMware or VirtualBoxI have a friend
who already posted a similar question but there was no clear answer , so
i'm going to clear things up.. this is the issue:1/we installed the
capstan environnement*

*2/we have a java application, we builded it with "capstan build" and then
we ran it with the command "capstan run"normally this is what capstan
does:"Capstan is a tool for rapidly building and running your application
on OSv. The result is a complete virtual machine image that will run on any
hypervisor with OSv support. A typical Capstan image is only 12-20MB larger
than your application itself, and adds about 3 seconds to the build time"*
*we ran the application successfully using capstan, BUT,  we couldn't find
the result (The complete virtual machine image*

*) !we kept on searching and finally we found a hidden folder that contains
a .qemu file with the application name..we didn't know what to do with the
file or even if it's what we're looking for...*
*we're completely stuck please help :(*