Hi Rudolf,

thanks a lot for sharing!

I have a question.

how did you find the dublicates in the "ticket_flag" table?

Regards,
Christian

Am 06.03.2012 18:41, schrieb Rudolf Bargholz:
Hi,

This forum is mostly filled with problems, so I thought it might be a
change to report something working flawlessly:

Just followed the steps for upgrading OTRS HelpDesk on Suse Linux 10
from 3.0.11 to 3.1.2, followed every step in the UPGRADING file, found
duplicate rows in the ticket_flag table, removed these, re-ran the pre
MySql DB update script, everything went fine, completed the update,
updated the packages we use, and everything just worked. The new version
is really much faster than the previous versions.

A big thank you to the OTRS developers/committers.

Regards

Rudolf Bargholz