Hey Martin!

>>Is there a possibility to
>>
>>a) Post an eMail to an agent, who subscribed a Queue, when the
>>postmaster dispatches a ticket to it? It works if the ticket is posted
>>into the queue directly, but if its dispatched from the raw-queue my
>>agents wont be informed there's some work to do for them.
>>

>Possible but not implemented. If you mean a notification to the "Queue
>subscribers" by move ticket.
>
> -=> "Easy" to implement (Kernel/System/Ticket.pm -> MoveByTicketID())
>      I put it to the todo-list (misc) - or somebody else implement it earlier.

I tried that one myself. I inserted a modified copy of the
System/Postmaster/NewTicket.pm to the AgentMoveTicket.pm .
My code ist just the simplest way, not using a template for that mail
and without inserting a username oder Quename.

Only

> Ein neues Ticket wurde in Ihre Queue verschoben. Bitte besuchen sie
> http://www.domain.de/otrs/index.pl?Action=AgentZoom&TicketID=75

is sent to any Subsribed user with eMail Notication enabled.

>>b) To get a notificatian to an non-ticket-owner-account, if the ticket
>>is unlocked by time-out?
>>

>The same. Possible but not implemented.
>
> -=> "Easy" to implement (Kernel/System/Ticket/Lock.pm -> SetLock())
>      I put it to the todo-list (misc) - or somebody else implement it earlier.

For that one i made a second recipient in the UnlockTickets.pl
email-sending-section. But i didn't work. The system does not send _any_
eMail, if a ticket is unlocked by TimeOut.I think I'll redo that change ;-)

Greetings
Hannes Lau